Glock Talk banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts
The entire article is an exercise in BS. As soon as I read the part about "disregard of safety and gun laws" I knew this for what it is:
Another member of the "press" standing up for one of their own.

It was a water gun. Get over it.

"The gun turned out to be a water pistol, and Glock allegedly said, “I bet you’re glad that this is not a real gun.”

Where can I get Glock water gun?

Was it the G18 version???

:supergrin:

The entire article is an exercise in BS. As soon as I read the part about "disregard of safety and gun laws" I knew this for what it is:

I can't wait until the picture of the water pistol is released.

The money shall set you free....

Now there is a biggy. Someone squirted water at someone else with a water gun. You gotta be kidding me. This is newsworthy? You anti-gun and anti-Glock people really have to dig deep to find something to b***h about.

At least a Glock water pistol won't eject cases into your face.

Does a Glock water pistol uses MIM parts?

Can I install a 3.5# trigger in a Glock water pistol and is there any liability for doing so?

You get the idea...

LMAO... It was probably very obvious it was a water gun, most all of them are now. Just a crazy liberal journalist trying to make a big story to make a payout. Using the typical behavior of european paparazzi I'm sure he asked/deserved it.

Agreed. Also someone mentioned harrassment. The paparazzi do nothing but harrass others for a living. Just a bunch of losers that can't get a job doing anything else.

sdsnet

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.