GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
Two Shell stations within visual distance of each other - one is 2.599, the other is 2.659. Go figure.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Just wait.
Sleepy Joe’s gonna make us pay through the nose for it!
That of course will have a domino effect as the prices of everything will go up!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Cheapest here in Central Illinois is $2.67 with a high of $2.89 for regular. These are up $.32 since I last filled up.

·
Patrol Corporal
1,051 Posts
There were many articles recently about the rising gas prices. Not one of them pointed their finger at Biden. Instead it was a bunch of BS, including things like blaming the cold weather last week in Texas. That doesn't explain the rising prices before that.

One article even made sure to push the blame away from Biden.

View attachment 909051

·
Registered
217 Posts
Election day $1.74.9
Today $2.45.9
Same station, Costco.
This is a 40.6% increase! No way is this based on increased demand. This is Michigan and travel in our state hasn't increased.
lbm

·
Registered
472 Posts
$3.09 for Regular at. Costco here in central Kali. Some of that credit goes to ex guv Jerry Brown. Touted as a tax for infrastructure improvement, it’s already been raided for the “train to nowhere”.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Tucson: pre-Joebama ~1.90
post-Joebama ~ 2.69
I know, they are not correlated - right!
The problems in Texas weren't related to green energy - either. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Native Mainiac
21,835 Posts
Just went by my normal station...now $2.69.9....cash price...a dime more if you use your card at the pump for some reason, up another 10 cents since when I filled up last Thursday. Up about 50 cents overall since Old Joe wandered into The Whitehouse.

·
M62/76
12,283 Posts
Seeing $2.59 pretty consistently here in Central Va lately.

Reactions: FullClip

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
$2.65 at several stations in Louisville today. We had a $1.05 discount per gallon using Kroger points, so we filled up both cars for $1.60/gallon. Last month it was $2.39/ gallon.

·
Super Moderator
2,249 Posts
$3.29 for 93 octane in Western NY. $3.79 in SW Florida.

·
Registered
20,201 Posts
Filled up today for 2.499.

·
Registered
5,638 Posts
Yep, 1.90 here before chinajoe took over. I bet he has his son skimming profits

EXACTLY!!!

Don't know about the Hunter Biden part, but regular unleaded was $1.89 in Metairie, LA on 11/4/20.

I keep reminding anyone who mentions Biden here of that fact and ask them to remember it.

And I'll continue to do so.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
we're at 2.50 now give or take. I don't pay attention filling the squad car, but I think it was 2.44 past couple days filling that thing.

I last filled my personal vehicles over a week ago, and it was less. it has been going up daily seems like.

I need to go top my truck off. diesel is going up and every station is different. it's cracked $3 again at the stops on I-95. I seen one digital display off 26 today in Orangeburg, SC, for $1.99 cash for diesel. It had to have been wrong. I did pay $1.99 this last spring in Oburg and I had a fit I was so excited. I even called my friend because I simply couldn't believe it.

we were locked in at 2.19-2.39/gal here for diesel for the longest, with regular 87 octane being around 1.79-1.89. no more I guess. and my county is well off. get closer to the center of the state and you could take another .30 cents off.

this may impact my Jeep joyrides, and I'd sure hate that. bout twice a week in warmer weather I just jump in that thing and tool around.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
No idea could be $2 or it could be $10. I am thinking about the last year and I can't recall a time I even paid attention or even looked at the price. I fill up when necessary and swipe the card.

Happy to be at a point in my life that I no longer need to drive 15 miles to save 20 cents a gallon. Not because I'm rich but because I don't need to drive to my old job. Thanks covid.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts