GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Values. Can't be bought.
11,745 Posts

·
Registered
20,690 Posts
There were many articles recently about the rising gas prices. Not one of them pointed their finger at Biden. Instead it was a bunch of BS, including things like blaming the cold weather last week in Texas. That doesn't explain the rising prices before that.

One article even made sure to push the blame away from Biden.

·
****** Viejo
29,008 Posts
$2.99.9 here in the 'Burgh yesterday. tom.

Reactions: FullClip

·
NRA Benefactor
7,270 Posts
$2.65 for Tier 1 regular at the only convenience store around here on the edge of suburbia. It's cheaper at the no name places in town, as well as Costco and Kroger, but they're 30 minutes away.

·
Registered
11,242 Posts
$2.50 give or take a few penny’s. I remember when it was in the $4 range thinking I would be happy if it came down to $2.50... but I am getting nervous...

·
Venor ergo sum
Gun control is about CONTROL.
3,803 Posts
Regular gas prices are now higher than diesel in my area. Thank you Beijing Biden.

Reactions: mike from st pe

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Shell on 28th Street North and 38th Avenue North was $2599 when I topped off yesterday.
I just love those $50.00 gift cards from PUBLIX for $40.00

·
Registered
625 Posts
Nothing to do with Joe Biden my @ss. Diesel for my Ram is $2.95 now, it was 2.35 at one point last year.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
I paid $2.11 at Sam's last week. One of the Kroger stores is $2.49 now. The crude oil price bottomed last year at ~$20 a barrel, after the COVID shut downs. It has been slowly moving up since and is now ~$60. The increases at the gas pumps had to happen sometime.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
$2.19 here in eat Texas but we seem to be a little higher in than other parts of the state, Houston area is usually10 to 20 cents cheaper

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Hitting the magic $3.00 today.

Did you know Dementia Joe has killed 85,000 from COVID in just one month. At this rate DJ will hit a million in one year.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts