close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Garrity's Gun leather ??????

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by JDJHNTR, Dec 20, 2006.

1. JDJHNTR

JDJHNTR

May be the wrong place for this, but back on July 6th of this year I emailed Mark at Garrity's and talked with him about making me a holster. I told him what I wanted and he said he was running about 3 months behind and would add me to his list. I assured him I wanted the holster and he said he would contact me when it was ready and payment could be arranged then. I agreed and told him I would keep in touch. He thanked me and told me that I was now on his list.
    Well.........around the end of September I sent him another email to check on the status with no reply? A week latter I sent another and same thing...nothing? I did this 2 more times and nothing? So......I started calling and getting his answering machine and left messages. Still nothing?
    Has anyone had any dealings with Mark or Garritys lately? I am hoping everything is ok with them? I'm gonna keep trying to reach them for awhile longer and then???? Thanks........

2. SigTac

SigTac

Mark is building me a couple. I spoke with him last week. He is a good guy that does excellent work. He has been very busy, just email him again

3. torrejon224

torrejon224

He's been around on some of the other boards also. Making holsters is a part-time gig for him as he's an LEO.

4. orangehole

orangehole

I spoke to him via email last week and added my name/holster to the list. He told me there was about a 4 month backlog but I am in no rush. Sounds like you have waited almost 6 months which sucks. All of the high end leather guys are experiencing heavy business and most have at leat 2 month waits. One of the best, Matt Del Fatti, has a 2 year wait for his leather. I agree the waiting stinks and no contact makes it worse. Since you didn't pay yet, I would pick up some leather elsewhere and just wait for him to email you.

5. bglimpse

bglimpse

I've had nothing but good communication with Mark. He made me a IWB holster and I received it in the timeframe he quoted. He'll get back to you, no worries.

6. JDJHNTR

JDJHNTR

I had no worries about his reputation or delivering what was ordered. I just was worried since I can not get any returns on my communications with him? I'll try again after Christmas. Hopefully we can connect with each other then? Thanks.......