close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Garmin GPSMAP 76S and Garmin Mapsource WorldMap Software

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Teufel-Texan, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Teufel-Texan

Teufel-Texan

Have the following items available for sale or trade. Will accept payment via M.O. or PayPal (+ 3% for PayPal, please). Please Email or P.M. for arrangements. Will ship immediately upon receipt of funds. I will forward you my full Info (email, cell # and verified PayPal acct info) if you message me to purchase an item. Shipping included - insurance additional if you request it.

Garmin GPSMAP 76S (This is the "S" model with 24MB memory - not the less expensive 8MB model). Includes GPS Unit, Soft carrying case, PC interface cable, and Instruction manual. Unit is new, but without box. I put batteries in, op-checked it outside, and updated to most recent Garmin firmware version (4.0) Screen is flawless and there are absolutely no visible handling marks. The instruction manual has more wear than the unit as I consulted it when I could not find the one for my personal unit. I am only selling because I have two more (one of which was used daily for over a year in Iraq and still going strong mounted in my Jeep). This unit does feature a barometric altimeter.

Also available is Garmin Mapsource "WorlMap" software v 3.01 CD (with serial key). Instruction manual is included. The CD is in a CD case with serial key printed on back cover.

Asking $250 for GPS unit and accessories, $50 for WorldMap software - or $275 combined if you want both.

[​IMG]

As far as trades (partial with cash to me or you depending on item) - I am seeking:

HS Detachable Mag setup for Rem 700 SA (LTR).
    Accushot BT04
    TIS Sling (Prefer OD, but not a deal breaker)
    M4 suitable optics (EOtech, ACOG, Aimpoint, Leup CQB)
    MilDot Master
    15/65 in/lb Torque wrenches

Let me know what you have to trade if you are interested in any of these items.

2. isp2605

isp2605

3. Teufel-Texan

Teufel-Texan

Much thanks for the tip. I'll give it a couple of days to make sure none of the guys here need it, then I'll give that a shot.

Thanks again!