close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Garmin 60cs GPS with lots of accessories

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by DanV1317, Jan 4, 2006.

1. DanV1317

DanV1317 GlockMeBeutiful

This is a unit i bought awhile ago that was used mainly for car use. It is in great shape, with no scratches on the display or any real signs of wear and tear. Free 2-3 day shipping. This auction includes:

1. Garmin GPSmap 60cs

2. Garmin Windshield mount adapter

3. Garmin Dashboard mount (bean bag style)

4. Garmin Cigarette lighter power cord

5. Garmin USB cord

6. 56mb Turn By Turn Directions downloaded to the region in which you live

* On the back of the battery cover, i had written my phone number in marker in case i had lost it. It can probably easily be removed. Also, the rubber on the antenna has a small tear in it. It ripped once, and Garmin replaced it free, they will probably do the same again.

All Payments must be by Paypal or Money Order.

All Paypal payments to

Dveneski@adelphia.net

All Payments within 7 days.

E mail with all questions

I will ship priority 2-3 day mail for free to any states in the USA!

Will only ship to the USA. No exceptions.

Price: $390

2. GlockJD

GlockJD

doh! I didnt realize it was the color one, was hoping for a better deal for the regular gpsmap60 :)

3. DanV1317

DanV1317 GlockMeBeutiful

if you dont know much about gps's, you will soon understand you want one with an electronic compass. If you do any hiking or geocaching, you will soon realize this is an essential. Also, this has 56mb as opposed to 24 for autorouting. 24mb wouldn't get you very far with the auto routing. You get color screen and a few more real nice add ons.

4. GlockJD

GlockJD

hmm thanks for that info, I hadnt realized the regular 60 didnt have the compass feature, my brain is fried from trying to look at all the features of all the GPS systems trying to find one I should get, heh. The regular 60 shows an electronic compass but the gpsmap 60 doesnt? I thought the color was the only difference and didnt realize it had more memory too.

5. DanV1317

DanV1317 GlockMeBeutiful

some things you want to look for is: Electronic compass, and alot of memory. 56 is sufficient as long as you aren't going like across the country or on like a few days drive. i've driven 9 hours with 56mb memory. You also will get alot of waypoints to download into this gps. This is pretty much the best gps on the market right now. It has electonic compass, color screen, 56mb, turn my turn directions (just like navigation in a car). Let me know if you're interested.

6. GlockJD

GlockJD

I would love it but dont have the spare cash right now:(