close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Garage Sale (tex)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Texas Gunman, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Texas Gunman

Texas Gunman

Hi fellas, have a few items I'd like to sell, priced to sell quick.

Have two Yaesu 2m ham radios, two used batterie, also two brand new batteries that cost me $60.
    Also couple car charger, two small home chargers & one desk top rapid/slow utility charger,owners manual, also a book to help get your ham radio license,speaker/mics....asking $125 shipped.
    Both work great,also you can key in your own frequancies.

[​IMG]

Here a stand alone 6x8 2A plate, asking $30 shipped.

[​IMG]

Shingles has been sold, the two mag pouches and granade/utility pouches are molle, asking $25 shipped for all four pouches.
    [​IMG]

Military shooting shades & case...$20 shipped. OBO
    [​IMG]

HSGI molle dump pouch, asking $40 shipped.
    [​IMG]

Thanks, asking paypal as method of payment, you can use debit & credit cards as well.

IM or e-mail me at texasgunman@hotmail.com

TG

2. dubyah

dubyah .-. .- -- -...O

Hello Texas Gunman.
    Interested in your Yaesu. License only required to broadcast?
    Can you tell me in a short paragraph what I could do with them and their age?
    Thanks, JW

3. Texas Gunman

Texas Gunman

Hi JW, license are easy to get, their is a book included that gives all the answers to the test giving for ham radio license. Their is tons of folks who doesnt have license,but their is a stiff fine if caught talking on radio without a license. Ham radio license is like fishing license,also funds go towards up keep to repeators in your area.
    I got these radios last year, cause their sturdier than the china made ones, their age, not sure,think 10 or 15 yrs.
    I do know these arent blocked like newer radios,meaning you possibly can pick up restricted radio frequancie, dont need any fancy putor software to programed these two radios, you can programed by hand, also local radio shack can give you a free lists of local frequancies used in your area.

Both radio work great, havent had any issues with them, the owners manual also comewith these radios, pretty easy to operate.

LMK...if you want them.:cool:

TG

4. aguyindallas

aguyindallas Glock Rocker

Just a little help for those interested in the radios he has for sale.

Check out www.radioreference.com as it is one of the best forums and databases for radio operators and scanner buffs.