Home > Serving America > Cop Talk > Gang Banger Left Loaded Gun In His Kid's Playpen

Gang Banger Left Loaded Gun In His Kid's Playpen

1. Playpen. Many times the baby's mama will be the one carrying the gun, either on her person or in the stroller/diaper bag. This is another reason working with a female LEO can come in handy.

2. That was the FIRST place I looked when on the TNT (Tactical Narcotics Team) for crack or other illegal goods when doing street level search warrants found three 16 packs in a babies Diaper one night on a street sweep.(baby was in said diaper)

3. Let me guess, not his diaper? :rofl:

4. You guys seriously named your team after Will Smith's outfit in Bad Boys II?

5. Other way around :whistling:

6. Yeah, they named the whole movie after me and my partner too. I oughta sue them for copyright and trademark infringement, maybe even a patent violation too!

"We ride together, we die together, Bad Boys for life!"

7. Courtesy post:

Mariners Harbor dad kept loaded gun in playpen, cops allege
    By John M. Annese
    February 03, 2010, 2:55PM
    Google image
    Gun suspect Milton Stilley, 25, lives on Lake Avenue in Mariners Harbor.
    STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Cops say a reputed gang member picked a particularly dangerous place to stash his loaded gun — inside his baby’s playpen.

When police raided 25-year-old Milton Stilley’s home at 15 Lake Ave. in Mariners Harbor early yesterday morning, they found the gun — loaded with four bullets — in plain view in the playpen.

A 20-month-old girl was sitting on a bed, about two feet away, a law enforcement source said, and Stilley's 7-month-old son was in the room, in his mother’s arms.

Stilley, who police identify as a Bloods member, was the target of a search warrant, the source said.

After police found the gun, Stilley told them, “I got nothing to [expletive] say. Process me,” according to the law enforcement source.

Court papers describe the gun as a black .380 caliber pistol. Police also found another seven rounds of ammunition in a bedroom closet, authorities said.

Stilley is charged with second- and third-degree criminal possession of a weapon, two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, and possession of pistol or revolver ammunition, said William J. Smith, a spokesman for District Attorney Daniel Donovan.

Stilley was hit with a second-degree weapon possession charge because he was convicted last August of misdemeanor marijuana possession, according to court papers.

http://www.silive.com/northshore/index.ssf/2010/02/mariners_harbor_dad_kept_loade.html

8. WAAAYY before that we were on national TV broadcast about the Crack problem in Ft Pierce Fl...They also called us MASK cause we wore them. TNT was a popular acronym n South Fla.