Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, great episode, really set's things up nicely for the Battle of Winterfell in a couple weeks.

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm just about to start watching. Yeah, an hour late, I know.
No worries, I need to rewatch. The stream I pirated wasn’t the best. I missed a lot of dialogue.

·
Southern Backwater Mafia & President-Elect
6,598 Posts
The night king serves up Shrimp on the barbie :)

·
Southern Backwater Mafia & President-Elect
6,598 Posts
Jon looked like he threw up in his mouth a little bit when he realized he’s doing his aunt

·
Man, I'm Pretty
30,306 Posts
Bran is wearing too much makeup.

Sansa gets more beautiful every season.

Regards,
Happyguy:)

Reactions: michael_b

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They had to set the stage. Alot of discourse at Winterfell. 5 left. They better pick it up. I'm just worried they could not figure out a good ending
GRRM told them the ending - he then told them to find their own way to get there.

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Man, I'm Pretty
30,306 Posts
Interesting that Dany tells Sam that she killed his father and brother and then in the teaser for the next episode, Jamie is confronted by Dany for killing her father.

I wonder if Sam will end up saving Jamie by putting Dany on the spot and making her examine herself?

Regards,
Happyguy :)

Reactions: michael_b

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good episode, but not enough Davos or Varys. And I'm gonna have to re-watch to see if Jorah ever said a word.

Think I'm gonna go watch Bronn's scene a few more times now.
That is one big change from the books, they’ve really fleshed out Bronn’s character - and done a hell of a good job.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
It was kind of a set up episode...

Still can’t rule out any possible ending.

How could Jon prove his lineage though? The archmaesters diary only proves Rhaegar and Lyanna were married, not that he was born to Lyanna. Is Howland Reed still alive? He’d be the only one who could confirm Ned took Jon from the Tower of Joy. Or the ladies present at the birth?

I still say the Night King kills everyone. They can’t spend 7 seasons without mentioning some of the prophecies that have circulated the internet and then break that out in the last 5 episodes. Maybe some survivors retreat to the Iron Islands or Essos.

“If you think this has a happy ending, you haven’t been paying attention.” - Ramsey Bolton

1 - 20 of 66 Posts