Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have several right-handed Galco holsters for sale for subcompact Glocks.

First is a black Miami Classic. I've worn it twice. Aside from punching new holes to make it fit a little more snug, it is in brand new, pristine condition.

Asking $125 shipped. $115 shipped - SOLD

Next is an Ankle Glove. It's in very good condition with a couple of small scratches in the leather. They are hardly noticeable. An ankle holster is bound to get a few dings. Just the nature of the beast.

Asking $55 shipped. $50 shipped - SOLD

Finally is a tan F.L.E.T.C.H.. Again, in great condition. Only carried a couple of times. It's a great holster and I would keep it, but it doesn't match any of my brown belts and shoes (yeah, I'm a little metro) so I'm having a custom brown holster/ belt rig made.

Asking $50 shipped. SOLD

PayPal is the preferred method of payment. Feel free to make offers. I'm out of town right now, so pictures won't be posted until Monday. E-Mail is also the best way to get in touch. kevinmallory at comcast dot net

Thanks!

·
Banned
2,577 Posts
:popcorn:

·
705 Posts
We got pictures..!!

I have several right-handed Galco hols
ters for sale for subcompact Glocks.

First is a black Miami Classic. I've worn it twice. Aside from punching new holes to make it fit a little more snug, it is in brand new, pristine condition.

Asking $125 shipped.

Next is an Ankle Glove. It's in very good condition with a couple of small scratches in the leather. They are hardly noticeable. An ankle holster is bound to get a few dings. Just the nature of the beast.

Asking $55 shipped.

Finally is a tan F.L.E.T.C.H.. Again, in great condition. Only carried a couple of times. It's a great holster and I would keep it, but it doesn't match any of my brown belts and shoes (yeah, I'm a little metro) so I'm having a custom brown holster/ belt rig made.

Asking $50 shipped.

PayPal is the preferred method of payment. Feel free to make offers. I'm out of town right now, so pictures won't be posted until Monday. E-Mail is also the best way to get in touch. kevinmallory at comcast dot net

Thanks!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Okay, here are the pics.

ALL SOLD.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sold. :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump w/ pictures added! :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump w/ prices lowered.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump. I really need to get rid of these, so make (reasonable) offers if you don't like my prices. Thanks.

·
705 Posts
Will you take $35 for the tan/lightbrowm F.L.E.T.C.H?... Will it fit the G-26?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It will fit your G26 like a glove and is a very nice holster.

$35.00 is reaonable and I will accept it. PM sent with PayPal info.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FLETCH is sold and shipped. Miami Classic is SPF locally.

Ankle glove still available.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Email sent on ankle glove

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
269 Posts