Glock Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: a like new Galco Corvus kydex holster for the Glock43,43x, 48, etc. wore it around the house a couple times and I sold my Glock 48. But very nice versatile IWB/OWB kydex holster with a lot of carry options with the Galco Corvus & IWB KYDEX Holster. It’s super comfortable
& well built. I’d keep it but I chose another carry option and pistol.

$40 dollars net to me & item will be priority shipped insured and tracked!

Will accept Venmo or PayPal (Prefer friends & Family option)

once shipped, buyer will receive an email Of the receipt and tracking #

Thanks for Looking

Camera Starting pistol Camera accessory Cameras & optics Flash
Handgun holster
Handgun holster Gun accessory Pocket
Handgun holster Gun accessory Hand Leather
Handgun holster Door
Handgun holster Cool Hand Arm Finger
Camera Starting pistol Camera accessory Cameras & optics Flash
Handgun holster
Handgun holster Gun accessory Pocket
Handgun holster Gun accessory Hand Leather
Handgun holster Door
Handgun holster Cool Hand Arm Finger

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
For Sale: Like new in the pouch, the Kizer sheepdog C01 which Is the large (there is an XL & Mini versions of this beefy beauty of a cleaver) and the initial model that first came out before the other sizes. Full Titanium construction with open designed for easy maintenance, beautifully bead blasted High grade titanium that is contoured and has 3 angled oval openings for some style; Beautiful stonewashed finish on a nice beefy cleaver designed pocket knife. This large blade runs on ceramic bearings on both sides of the pivot & a ceramic dialed in detent for fast deployment & guillotine drop action; replaceable stainless steel lock-bar insert for longevity of the knife and the absence of that awful titanium on titanium lock stick when someone doesn’t no how to prepare or carbodized the titanium lock-bar correctly as it rubs against (ex.) a S35VN steel can and will cause a lock-stick that is annoying as all get out. Only handled around the house and has the razor sharp factory edge, multi-cam zipped cordura, padded & zippered pouch with A nice Mirco-Fiber cleaning cloth. Great comfortable and built like a tank, pocket cleaver.

$140 tracked, shipped & insured. Will accept Venmo or PayPal (will only accept F&F)

Thanks for Looking. DM for questions or inquiries.

Handgun holster
Leather Zipper Fashion accessory Wallet
Knife Blade Everyday carry Utility knife
Knife Everyday carry Leather Pocket
Leather

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump for: Price Drop; For:

~Corvus Galco IWB/OWB holster: $40 net shipped~

* full kydex construction
* Multiple attachment options
* LNIB condition

~Regular or Large sized Kizer C01 Sheepdog Folding, flipper knife~

* S35VN w/ stonewash finish (great for hiding wear on the blade.
* Full titanium construction; Caged Ceramic Bearings pivot & ceramic dialed-in Detent w/ Codura/Zippered pouch, fiber cleaning cloth in LNIB condition: $140 net shipped

last time I looked these were $204 from retailers.

Will accept payment via (Friends & Family only) PayPal or Venmo

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kydex IWB/OWB for G48/G3 IS SOLD.

everything is gone except the cleaver style (Large) Titanium frame lock with matching machined and contoured pocket clip along with a digicam padded carrying case and i believe a coa; drop shut smooth with the large s35vn riding on ceramic bearings. Available ans at a killer price. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.