close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by h2opolo150, Feb 23, 2010.

1. h2opolo150

h2opolo150

on the Walther PPS forum a guy is selling for a 40 cal pps for $575 with shipping for the gun 3 mags and 2 holsters I REALLY WANNA BUY IT!!!! :crying:
    meee no likey pay for school

2. Mrs. Tink

Mrs. Tink Semper Fidelis

While I love my PPS (in 9mm), I must reluctantly agree with you that you ought to pay for school and buy a PPS later. :supergrin: My condolences--I have been there.

3. ronin.45

ronin.45

That would be snappy little devil in .40. Your hand is probably thankful.

I know what it's like to wait for a gun. You will appreciate it that much more when you get it. School is much more important.

4. h2opolo150

h2opolo150

I know what I ought to do but it is definitely not what I want to do lol, I had about a 30 minute argument with myself, but I managed to keep it from getting physical. :tempted:

5. mlk18

mlk18

Think about it like this: The increased salary and earning potential you will have with your (presumably) college education will allow you to buy MANY more guns, ammo and accessories over the course of your life. You may be sacrificing now for an awesome arsenal / collection tomorrow.

6. digitalmike47

digitalmike47

:tbo: Come on man....you can always go to school. A deal like this might not come along again....you gotta get it. School scmhool.....that stuff is for losers......go for it.....:steamed: