Ga

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by h2opolo150, Feb 6, 2010.

1. h2opolo150

h2opolo150

:wavey: Hi, welcome to Glock's Anonymous.

To help everyone out I believe it would be very useful for everyone to start with their name, when they bought their first Glock, and why you enjoy it so much.

So many people say they get addicted to Glock's and can't seem to use any other handgun and always go back to Glock. Personally don't have the problem, enjoy my Glock but I would still use other handguns, don't forget everyone, the first step to recovery is admitting there is a problem.

This should be very theropeutic. :therapy:

2. SCC

SCC just me

hi my name is steve
    and i'm admitting i have a problem

with the walmart and the shelf's
    without any ammo on them

3. krl45

krl45

Hi. My name is krl45 and I'm a Glockaholic. I have six Glocks and thousands of rounds of ammo for them. It has been this way for sixteen years now. Sneaking to the gun shop, roaming through every seedy pawn shop in town, and meeting unsavory characters in dark allies to see what kind of Glock they're selling today. Every day I wake up and have to say no more today. The kids college fund is gone, my retirement has been spent, and now my wife is hooked on them too. We need help.

4. RBL525

RBL525

Hi, My name is Mike. It has been 11 hours since i purchased a Glock. I currently own 2 Austrian Proofed G19's, and waiting for delivery on the 38. Plan on Getting a 23 next week. I bought 150 rounds of Ammo today. In the last week: 2 Cabella's Double Duty belts, a Blackhawk Serpa, and Went Ammo shopping 5 times purchasing maybe 300 rounds. I surf GlockTalk for several hours a day, and must watch at least one Hickock45 video a day when i can't shoot to get my fix. I cleaned them today even though i didn't shoot them just because i ordered a new one and needed to fondle a Glock.

Tomorrow is going back to buy more ammo for the GAP and some 40 for next weeks purchase. Monday is a call to glock and praise them for their product, and call Comp Tac to discuss a holster purchase.

All in all, a good week, but yes, I do have a problem!

***I am also an active AA member. I gave up drinking when i got into firearms. I don't trust my judgement when under the influence, and don't have the ability to have just one. Life is better sober with a few Glocks!