Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
6,833 Posts
The cheap drag-queen costume-jewelry appearance of the G43X is really really bad.

Cerakote clown paint is much worse, as hard as that is to believe.

Wait until the alternative lifestyle marketing hacks at Glock get overridden and a sensible G43X is made available.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The cheap drag-queen costume-jewelry appearance of the G43X is really really bad.

Ceracote clown paint is much worse, as hard as that is to believe.

Wait until the alternative lifestyle marketing hacks at Glock get overridden and a sensible G43X is made available.
A sensible G43X would have to be .357 would it not? I'm not compromising, G33 for me.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Looks like a Glock should have looked to start with.
They will come out with another in solid Black, once sales start to go down. Just like the G-19X did.
I've got a Silver one, and it will grow on me.
I plan on it staying in a holster, either inside or outside.
I have two or three holsters for outside that fit just fine.
Thinking about inside now.
I want it to just ride in the Holster never to be drawn.
Just like all my other pistols.
Well Duty Pistols have been drawn, and used, but that is a different story or several stories not to be repeated here.
This Little Nine with 11 rounds, Hopefully never to be used.
Like Me It is always on Standby, Just in Case.

Reactions: elcuchillo

·
Registered
676 Posts
Vehicle
Looks good how do you like the rms on the gun
It works VERY well on the G48. I have fired about 200 rounds of Ranger 147gr, HST 124, 147, and 150gr and functioning has been perfect. The red dot really pops when bringing the pistol on target from the low-ready or the holster. I will likely get the slide cut on my G43 so that I can mount another RMSc.

·
Registered
721 Posts
View attachment 526712

It works VERY well on the G48. I have fired about 200 rounds of Ranger 147gr, HST 124, 147, and 150gr and functioning has been perfect. The red dot really pops when bringing the pistol on target from the low-ready or the holster. I will likely get the slide cut on my G43 so that I can mount another RMSc.
I have milled and ran diff optics on other Glocks how much does it hang over the side of the slide

·
Registered
12,486 Posts
Nice.

That's the standard Shield RMS, not the "c" compact model?

Can you use that integral rear notch with the front sight? I have an RMSc on my PPSM2, and the rear notch is usable, but narrower than the notch on the stock Walther sight, so it kinda ruins an otherwise good sight picture.

I've got a 36 inbound and was thinking optics, so...

·
Registered
721 Posts
Nice.

That's the standard Shield RMS, not the "c" compact model?

Can you use that integral rear notch with the front sight? I have an RMSc on my PPSM2, and the rear notch is usable, but narrower than the notch on the stock Walther sight, so it kinda ruins an otherwise good sight picture.

I've got a 36 inbound and was thinking optics, so...
Looks like it states rmsc on the optic I don’t see the standard fitting the width of the 48 slide without excessive hangover

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I can't believe all the backlash over them actually changing from the most boring color combo for a pistol on the planet. Every single Glock used to look the same. I am actually glad they are producing something different than they have for the last 100 years.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Black Guns Matter!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.