Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Lots, Glock 19, 22, 45
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have the new duty weapon set up for work. I just need my boss to sign off on it. HiViz Litewave night sights, Glock “FBI” extended rounded mag release, Vickers tactical mag base plates. 3 mags, 51 rounds, at 10 yards. One flier, the rest in the black. And yes, I’m right handed and pull left. I’m working on it.
World Font Art Circle Illustration

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun
World Font Art Circle Illustration

·
Registered
Lots, Glock 19, 22, 45
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But, that is a 25 yard pistol target... :cool:

Joking, good shooting! I use the Vickers base pads on my G45 mags. Curious about those sights, combination fiber and night sights?
I know. I print them on line. They would all be good on an IPSIC target. I don’t shoot bullseyes, it’s not a target gun, I shoot combat. As long as I hit them a few times I’m good. Unless they have body armor. Then I’m going head. Remember Buffalo. It’s a training moment.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I know. I print them on line. They would all be good on an IPSIC target. I don’t shoot bullseyes, it’s not a target gun, I shoot combat. As long as I hit them a few times I’m good. Unless they have body armor. Then I’m going head. Remember Buffalo. It’s a training moment.
Just joking with you. Some 25 yard shooting is good to! Not bullseye though! At least for me.

·
Registered
Lots, Glock 19, 22, 45
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you tell us more about this? A quick search does not provide part number or more info. Thanks
Sure. It’s part number 8794. Fits gen 4/5. It’s a little longer, not much, and has a rounded edge. I have it on this one and my G4 19. They are cheep too, 6 bucks each from the Glock store. I bought more stuff to justify shipping.

·
NRA Life Member
5,644 Posts
That kind of shooting will help protect you nicely in your work... It ain't bullseye after all... In the street, the Bullseye is Always Moving, RIGHT?

That's a great demonstration of 'Minute of Man' shooting at 30 feet!

Well Done, Stay Safe!

• Wow
Reactions: Jensenmk

·
Registered
Lots, Glock 19, 22, 45
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It has become my favorite Glock. Let us know if it gets certified.
That’s really a non issue. The problem is getting to the range to qualify. I work for a hospital security police dept. budget cuts. We can carry 9mm or .40s&w, Glock or Smith M&P.
This was supposed to be a part time retirement gig, but no one wants to work and they roped me into full time. Now I’m the training lead.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Well, I have the new duty weapon set up for work. I just need my boss to sign off on it. HiViz Litewave night sights, Glock “FBI” extended rounded mag release, Vickers tactical mag base plates. 3 mags, 51 rounds, at 10 yards. One flier, the rest in the black. And yes, I’m right handed and pull left. I’m working on it.
View attachment 1081836
View attachment 1081835 View attachment 1081835 View attachment 1081836
Congratulations!

You've the King of GLOCK.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts