Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I arrested a guy a few nights ago. He had a loaded G43X in his center console. I took the gun and cleared it and later released it to his wife. But as I was handling the gun, I really liked it. I own and carry a G43 every day these days. Has anybody shot the X variant? How do you like it?

Reactions: xerts1191

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
I've handled but not shot one.

I have a blue label G43X MOS on order.

I also bought a few Shield Arms S15 magazines for it. My buddy has shot his with the S15 mags and it's 100%.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I arrested a guy a few nights ago. He had a loaded G43X in his center console. I took the gun and cleared it and later released it to his wife. But as I was handling the gun, I really liked it. I own and carry a G43 every day these days. Has anybody shot the X variant? How do you like it?
Best carry Glock ever

·
Registered
22,903 Posts
I have a 43x MOS. It shoots decent.

I also have a regular 43x with a cerakote job on it.

·
Way too busy
5,161 Posts
sig p365, shoot it now, thank me later.

·
NRA Life Member
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Reactions: Latka Gravas

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
sig p365, shoot it now, thank me later.
Meh, to each their own, I had a 365 which was a great pistol, but even with my smedium sized hands, the grip felt too small. Wish it would have worked out, I really liked everything else about the 365, Glock 48 for me now.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
631 Posts
I have carried a 365X since they first came out. That is a 365 with the XL frame!
It is a great gun. Very reliable and accurate. It conceals well but never felt great in my hand. I tried a 43X and it instantly felt better.
I am not getting rid of my 365 but the 43X is my daily carry after several hundred rounds to ensure it's reliability. I bought the MOS for versatility but have no plans right now to red dot it, I have a G45 with a dot.

·
Way too busy
5,161 Posts
Meh, to each their own, I had a 365 which was a great pistol, but even with my smedium sized hands, the grip felt too small. Wish it would have worked out, I really liked everything else about the 365, Glock 48 for me now.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
I have smallish hands and it fits great. But the comparison is to a glock 43, which is exactly the same size..

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I have one…technically it’s my wife’s, but still. I like it a lot. Would carry it without hesitation. It’s been 100% and surprisingly accurate. I’m 6’5” with XXL hands and it serves just fine, Recommended.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I love mine, it shoots great. I added a few goodies to it :)

·
Pretty Ladies!
4,786 Posts
Love it. Still have my 43 and my 42, but the 43X is all I carry now, unless I feel the need to break out one of my 19s or 17s to go to the big city.

Reactions: KiloBravo

·
NRA Life Member
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Interesting - I'd see no reason to add a glock 43 to the mix if you have the 365. It's the same size with a noticeably reduced capacity..
I own a Shield 9 as well. I just really like guns. Lol

1 - 20 of 49 Posts