Glock Talk banner

G43 shooting better than my G19

1209 11
I went to a LGS yesterday and had night sights installed on my G43. Brought it home and ran a box of my fav load thru it and low and behold I am shooting it better than my G19 at 25 meters. I know sometimes I have better days shooting than others but I was hitting a lot better than I do with my G19. Next trip I make to this store I am taking my G19 and it will get the new hardware. Oh yea, last night I left the gun sitting on a lamp table. I had a "romantic glow" coming from that direction.TIC
Reactions: alukban
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer
123,690 Posts
I can't see my front night-sight on my bedside gun because it's in a holster which also covers the trigger.

I'd rather withdraw it from a holster than rack the slide in a half-asleep emergency; haven't shot it while sleepwalking yet. But I need that trigger covered whenever a round is chambered; that's my safety.

Regarding your G43 outshooting your G19, please keep us updated as to whether it was just better sights, or something else.
Sometimes it doesn't make sense to me, but I shoot both G26 and G17 better than G19, and I think the reason is how the various grips fit my hand. But maybe I just try harder with smaller guns.

· Registered
82 Posts
Went to the range the other day. I brought my G43 and my friend brought his G26. We decided to try each others gun. At the end of the day, I shot the G43 way better than the G26 and so did he. He is now thinking about trading his 26 for a 43.

· Registered
2,356 Posts
Then I say... run a few hundred more rounds through it. Get yourself a holster and carry that gem.

· Just sayin'
4,680 Posts
Nice setup. Thought of getting a Glock 43 but decided a Glock 26 would be better for me. Enjoy your new gun and be safe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.