Glock Talk banner

G43 now available to purchase with a GSSF certificate or discounted coupon.

2245 Views 10 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  NWGlockgal
I just noticed on the GSSF website while checking the address for the Jackson event that the G43 is now available to order with a certificate with NO upgrade fee . Just right it in on your current certificate .

I all ready have a 43 on order and want to see what shoots better 43 or 42, I hate having to carry such close ammo in size. I would rather shoot all nines at a match then Nines and 380. Plus I don't reload 380
Reactions: stricky
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
362 Posts
I have one of each and find that the 42 is a little more pleasant to shoot. Also, better able to hit the intended spot with it.

I find that I still carry the 42. Just a more comfortable gun for me.

Reactions: jab

· "Old Bill"
2,775 Posts
I all ready have a 43 on order and want to see what shoots better 43 or 42,......
I have both and they shoot about the same for accuracy but of course the 42 is a much milder shooter. I think I will stay with that for GSSF matches.

· Registered
9,061 Posts
They are talking about free guns won or drawn in a GSSF match. I haven't seen anything mentioned about a GSSF coupon purchase. Good luck finding a blue label 43 if they are offering them.

· "Old Bill"
2,775 Posts
So what is the gssf price on the 43?
Should be $358 blue label price plus $25 for GSSF, but People on this forum have been posting horror prices paid.

Reactions: JustMelissa and jab

· Registered
4,399 Posts
I got my G43 with my GSSF coupon when they came out. Pre-ordered before the big announcement. Picked it up early May. $358 blue label +25? I think I was at $390 total with my FFL too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.