Glock Talk banner

g43 mag extensions 1 or 2 rd.

604 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Mister T
hello fellows,

i knew before i purchased the g43 that my hand was a little big for it to grip the way i like.
the "pinky" extension on the 1 included mag will work for me just barely.
i had seen on the net when browsing the g43 that there are a couple of manufactures
out there that make 1 or 2 rd. floor plate extensions. thing is, i can only find one site " the glock store"
that carries them. and they are $20 ea.( plastic & alum. )

anyone know of a couple more different places i can buy these and maybe a little cheaper?

this is my first glock so i have another question too... can the other mag included with the pistol( w/o "pinky" ext. )
have the option to remove the floor plate so i can put a 1 or 2 rd. ext. on it also?

thanks for your help!
See less
hello fellows,

i knew before i purchased the g43 that my hand was a little big for it to grip the way i like.
i had seen on the net when browsing the g43 that there are a couple of manufactures
out there that make 1 or 2 rd. floor plate extensions. thing is, i can only find one site " the glock store"

anyone know of a couple more different places i can buy...
See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
hello fellows,

anyone know of a couple more different places i can buy these and maybe a little cheaper?

this is my first glock so i have another question too... can the other mag included with the pistol( w/o "pinky" ext. )
have the option to remove the floor plate so i can put a 1 or 2 rd. ext. on it also?

thanks for your help!
Yes, the glock magazine baseplate can easily be removed and there are very good extensions made by Pearce Grip (and others) that are easily installed on Glocks. Unfortunately, I have not yet found any for the G43 exept the 20.00 ones at The Glock Store, so if you do let us all know! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.