Glock Talk banner

G43 Holster

18174 78
looking for a holster for my g43 I will carry mostly on the weekends with short pants, too hot in Mia, FL. Too many options not sure what to get, I need some advice. thanks.

http://www.tactical-life.com/gear/glock-43s-holster-options/#ds-g43-super-fly
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

· Registered
3,541 Posts
My favorite IWB holster yet is the Fist #1AK, which can be found/ordered on amazon.com. Excellent match to the 43, is super-comfortable and conceals great.

· Registered
500 Posts
I carry mine OWB. The best for me is from Daytona Beach Holster.
Full Kydex shell with full leather back for comfort. $39.00 shipped is hard to beat.

Dave N

· Registered
3,497 Posts
For small pistols, I like kydex IWB holsters. Easy on and off, good retention and adjustable cant.

This one is from Cooks, but many companies have similar models.

Reactions: jfranks64

· Super Moderator
20,460 Posts
Kydex holsters are very comfortable to wear and most hold a pistol more securely than leather. They will not squeak when you walk and there are no threads to dry rot. Extremely easy to re-holster, You may wish to look at the offerings from Alabama Leather.

Reactions: glock-fan

· Registered
1,512 Posts
Blackhawk has just announced the CQC for the 43, I don't believe it is in stores yet.

· Registered
24 Posts
Think I got my IWB holster from Multi holsters, looks exactly the carbon fiber looking one third one in in the youtube preview above. I also ordered a pocket holster. I like the gun a lot better for IWB than pocket, it seems a bit too big for pocket to me.

· Registered
2,665 Posts
Take a look at the FIST #2 OWB I have one for my PM9 and it works great in the Texas heat with t-shirt and shorts. For a small upcharge you can customize the holster exactly how you want in. I suggest the body shield for sure keeps sweat off the gun very well worth the extra $10 !

· Registered
98 Posts
I just received my Dale Fricke Archangel holster for AIWB. This is more comfortable than any other holster I have tried. It has just the right balance of comfort and retention. I will post a more through review when I get the chance.

· Registered
1,272 Posts
LGS is holding a new G43 for me now.

I"m going to be starting off with a Desantis SuperFly pocket holster that I've had for a couple years. I've already fit checked it on the G43 and it's perfect.

I may add a belt holster for it....not sure. I'll see how it does in the pocket first. That may very well be all I need.

Can be easily configured with the velcro attached shield so it doesn't print at all.

· Registered
1,987 Posts
Blackhawk has just announced the CQC for the 43, I don't believe it is in stores yet.
I just received my Blackhawk Serpa CQC Holster for the 43 today. Excellent fit and function as all my Serpa's are. Now I have 4 holsters for the 43:

-Winthrop leather OWB with bodyshield
-Alien Gear Cloak 2.0 IWB
-Blackhawk Nylon IWB size 5
-Blackhawk Serpa CQC OWB

· Registered
627 Posts
Hi Glock-fan

So I also live in South East Florida, but I carry everyday.
I have tried most of the IWB holsters that are on the market and I keep on coming back to Multi-holsters.
They are on the net and can be found at http://shop.multiholsters.com/Inside-the-Waistband-Holster_c15.htm
They are easy on/off and very comfortable. They also com in various colors and at a very real price and shipping.
Check them out, I am sure you will like them.

Girphoto

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.