Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first off this thing just glocks. Nothing fancy just goes boom every time you pull the trigger. I put 250 reloads down range then 20 HST 124 +p and not one issue. Now for the bad.... the trigger is brutal after that many rounds. That will be an easy fix with sandpaper. I need more time to get used to the trigger pull. I have had many and still do XD's . All in all it is a great gun and t will see plenty of holster time.

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
I had my 43 at the range yesterday, along with a 42 and a Kahr PM9. My 43 was eating HST 124's and American Eagle FMJ.

All ran flawless as usual. Not one issue, except the blister on the bottom of my shooter finger I think from that long PM9 trigger pull making my finger rub the trigger guard. My 43 has never had a failure of any kind, and I value reliable function above all else. Cheers.

·
Banned
2,903 Posts
Now for the bad.... the trigger is brutal after that many rounds. That will be an easy fix with sandpaper. I need more time to get used to the trigger pull.
You may want to install the APEX trigger shoe, it is wider, and because of it's mech. geometry makes the break earlier....somewhat lighter.

·
Oh glockaholic!
1,174 Posts
Glad to hear you 43 is rocking. Took mine out for the 2nd time today and put 115 rounds thru it making 230 rounds total since I got it last week. I love it so much I am thinking of another one. These guns are very nice for what they are. Love mine, no issues at all. I have shot, lawman, blazer, federal american eagle, hst and gold dot with no issues and that has been with the pearce +1 on the mags.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm generally opposed to replacing the functional parts of a Glock, but that Apex trigger (its not a trigger shoe, btw) looks mighty tempting because it leaves the OEM trigger assembly intact.

<rubbing goatee thoughtfully>
I am also opposed to changing parts on a gun except sights, grips, and a magazine. But that trigger needs to fixed. I bought a glock trigger and I am going to work it with the dremel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts