Glock Talk banner

G40 suppressor sight ?

3885 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Akahele
Just bought a G40 and added a Burris FF3 to it. Love the combination, but wondering IF the large frame Trijicon suppressor sights WILL co-witness with this set up. Appreciate your help.
Reactions: KenMI
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
258 Posts
That's what I plan on using on mine. I'm probably going with a RMR 01. I looked at all the options for suppressor night sights, and compared heights as well. Meprolight is pretty much out of it. Their adjustable Glock night sights are high enough, but the rear one has that huge tab that sticks forward, and I'm sure that won't work with a sight in the MOS system. Ameriglo makes a set, as well as Dawson Precision, and Suarez. Suarez makes a specific set for the MOS, but not in a night sight version. They also don't specify the heights of any of their sights. Once I get my dot sight installed, I'll see exactly how much more height in irons it will take to make it work. Trijicon does show actual sight dimensions on their web site, so if you have a caliper, you can pretty much see how much higher they will be than the factory sights, and go from there.

· Registered
4 Posts
I went with a Deltapoint and Ameriglo combination. Works pretty well for me so far.
$70 for the Ameriglos on Amazon, saved a few bucks vs the trijicons. Hopefully they will serve me as well as trijicons have in the past.
Best of luck!

· Registered
212 Posts
My G23 has an RMR for use with the Osprey suppressor, but I installed standard height trijicons. This combo works for me as I use the RMR and suppressor at the range, but the standard height sights with a slide mill cover while concealed carrying. I was very tempted to get the "low" suppressor trijicons to line up with the red dot, but did not want to impede holster draw speed by having the front sights hang up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.