G39 spit out last round?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by andy p., Mar 10, 2010.

1. andy p.

andy p.

Hello all, first time poster here! Been reading lots, so now I finally have an opportunity to speak up!

I took my new G39 out this weekend and ran 56 rounds through it. Around the fourth magazine, the last round popped out some way or another and landed on the floor instead of chambering. I didn't realize it until I got a "click" instead of a "pop" upon pulling the trigger on the 7th round (was loaded 6+1). All ran fine afterwards however with both factory mags until I was out of ammo.

Anybody ever have this problem? This gun is a nice little power packing pistol and I'm hoping it was just a little break in glitch. It is the 4th glock I've owned and the first ever to not go bang when expected too.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  2. FobulousGlock

FobulousGlock

I am not sure I understand what's going on. So you fired your 6th round and as it was cycling the spent case, the 7th round came out with it? did it lock the slide back?

3. andy p.

andy p.

Yes, sixth round fired, slide cycled and did not lock back. I pulled the trigger on an empty chamber on the seventh. Very strange if you ask me.