close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

G38 Plus more

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by wrench3, Feb 25, 2010.

1. wrench3

wrench3

I'm selling my .45 GAP G38 with Trijicon night sights, Fobus pancake dual mag carrier, 3 mags, Comp-Tac IWB C-TAC holster, OWB Comp-Tac Settable Cant Delux (pancake and belt loop) holster, 50 rounds of Winchester 230 Gr FMJ ammo, 25 rounds of 230 Gr JHP (both .45 GAP), original Glock plastic case for $500plus shipping to your FFL. I have put less than 600 rounds through this pistol since I purchased it in May of 2005 and it is in excellent condition. By the way, ignore the small Comp-Tac holster on the top right side. It's for my wife's PM9

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  2. JETHRO38

JETHRO38

Just to let you know, I have a g38 and it is hard to sell!!! Lower your price and you will get some bites! It is a great round but everyone is scared of it? I do not know why, I see ammo at all my LGS! more than the other calibers to? GOOD LUCK!

3. jeremy stanke

jeremy stanke

This should have been in a private message. There is nothing lower than trashing someones for sale ad ESPECIALLY when you are trying to get rid of the same model just a couple of threads below!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  4. wrench3

wrench3

Thanks for the free advise Jethro, I'll take it for what it's worth (the pistol and your advice).:whistling: