Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I got to take my new OD G38 out for a spin. I only put 50 rounds through it because it was cold as hell and a good wind blowing. The gun shot flawless and was very accurate. The grip size is the same size as my G19 which is great. As soon as my holster comes in I will be carrying this bad boy and giving the G19 a little break. I don't know what took me so long to buy this gun but i'm feeling some love for this baby.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Your love will grow for the 38 Glock!

·
Registered
31,811 Posts
"Accurate" is subjective. Let's see some groupings!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love it ive had a few glock 30's and 21's in the past. Both great shooting guns and mild recoil. But I never really liked the grip size. The G38 fits perfect.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I also have the G19 and G38. I primarily use the 19 for range practice and then run 20 rounds through the 38 at the end of the session just for fun. I really appreciate it that the frames are the same size. :cool: The 38 is a keeper.

·
Oh glockaholic!
1,164 Posts
where are the pics at??? I just held one and really liked it at the fun store...

·
20,420 Posts
How about some hand held groups with a Gen3 G37 outdoors at 10 yards. My adjustable sights were off but the groups were right on:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts