close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

G37 back from Glockmeister.

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by jeffedu37, Feb 5, 2005.

1. jeffedu37

jeffedu37

In one of my previous posts I was questioning the ejection path of the spent casing's from my 37. After posting on here and receiving feedback, I thought it was either my grip or the load ( Too light ) I was using. Last weekend, I went out and shot with 200 gr. Speer and made sure my grip was tight........Still 80% of the casing's flew back my way. I thought this seemed weird and I called Glock, they said " We have not heard of any model 37 doing this and it is not inherent of the gun". So, I brought the pistol to Ben at Glockmeister and he took it out shooting yesterday. I returned today to pick up my pistol and he found the same problem with the casing's ejecting back at him. He confirmed this is definitely not normal for the casing's to be ejecting this way. He replaced the extractor with the old style ( No chamber indicator ) and said it is ejecting normal now. Does anyone know the difference's between the two extractor's or is it just the chamber indicator? Is the RELIABILITY affected in any way by this part swap? I do not question Ben's work at Glockmeister in the least, I was just curious if anyone else had this happen? Oh yeah, before I left I bought myself a new Glock 26 with Mepro nite sights. Thanks, Jeff