Glock Talk banner

G36 +1 Magazine Extension

814 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  AVMan
Are +1 magazine extensions still available for the Glock 36? If they are, does anybody know where I can order a couple?

Thanks,
8905c
Are +1 magazine extensions still available for the Glock 36? If they are, does anybody know where I can order a couple?

Thanks,
8905c
See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
2,861 Posts
They are out there, but hard to find.

Plus Zero bases are available if you want the added grip, and mags are available if you want added rounds.

6+1/.45ACP.

Nutter

· Registered
460 Posts
I bought three on Ebay and paid a premium ($40 each). Very hard to find. They really make the 36 feel nice in the hand. I run mine with Wolff increased power springs. I have the 30S also, so I may not need mine. I may part with them for what I paid (they have only been used to test reliability with the Wolff springs/100% reliable). Mine are the Pearce brand as opposed to the lower quality Scherer.

· Registered
2,255 Posts
Did Pearce discontinue the +1s? Their prices on Ebay right now are ridiculous. If you do get a +1 consider an extra power mag spring as well.

· Registered
154 Posts
I believe there were reliability issues with the standard spring and +1 base plates for the 36,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.