G35 question

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by latham44, Jan 12, 2010.

1. latham44

latham44 Saint Boondock

I haven't purchased a GLOCK in a while and I need some help. I have a G35 and am considering selling it to purchase a G19 RTF2. What should I ask for it? The gun is in good condition 90%+. I want to get down to 1 pistol caliber, so I'll also have about 1500 rounds of .40 to sell too. What is a good price for that? BTW the ammo is Blazer.

I know it's hard to give a price, but I need recommendations for a starting price.

2. D.S.Brown

D.S.Brown Millennium Member

Have you checked the Want Ads or say auction sights like Gunbroker to see what people are selling them for? If that isn't helpful then let me suggest a formula:

Whatever you paid for the G35 minus 30% of that number might be a good starting point. YMMV.

The ammo, it depends on how long ago you bought it. Presently "fresh" ammo from Walmart, the Federal 180 grain FMJ's are $13.97 for a box of 50.

Best,

Dave

3. GlockRWH

GlockRWH

Good advice. Gunbroker will tell you what the market will (may?) accept. I sold a used G35 on GB for $575.00. YMMV. :cool:

4. RPFeinman319

RPFeinman319

Do you have any pictures of the gun? Might be interested in taking it off your hands...

just don't tell my wife.

:upeyes:

5. latham44

latham44 Saint Boondock

Thanks for the help guys.

RPFeinman319, I can post some pics tonight.

The ammo is about a year old, so I'll probably ask $10.50 a box.(if I can sell the gun 1st)