Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the range last night, they had a like new in box g32. It looked like it had been fired like 100 times, max. Is this a good price? I can put a g23 barrel in it correct? If so, do I have to change anything else?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The guy behind the counter told me that the recoil is a beast with the 357 round, is this true? I never fired this round before.

·
Registered
194 Posts
The guy behind the counter told me that the recoil is a beast with the 357 round, is this true? I never fired this round before.
Its not a beast unless you get shot in the chest with it. Seriously though it doesn't recoil much harder than .40 in my opinion. Much easier to shoot quickly than a revolver with full powered .357magnum. I wonder what animal he'd compare that to? My G32 is super accurate and my favorite handgun to carry.

·
Some Dude
7,981 Posts
Good price. :thumbsup:

IMO, the G23 has more muzzle flip than the G32. I'm a big fan of the 357sig round.

:wavey:

red

·
Private side
11,534 Posts
That is the price, or damn close, to the LEO/Mil pricing and probably the GSSF pricing.

You getting night sights or extra mags or anything?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
That's with stock sights, and two 10 round mags, no box. The series number I think starts with GRE. I know it was something from a while ago, which is why I don't know if there is something wrong with it. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if they even still have it.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
I was at the range last night, they had a like new in box g32. It looked like it had been fired like 100 times, max. Is this a good price? I can put a g23 barrel in it correct? If so, do I have to change anything else?
I'd jump on that deal in a New York Minute. Once you get a feel for the .357sig you may not want to shoot .40S&W.

I thought I'd buy a .40S&W barrel but that's unlikely now, seeing as how happy I am to have the G-32. That's a great price for a practically new Glock.

What generation is it, 3 or 4?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's a gen 3. I don't need or care for any of the so called upgrades on the gen 4 anyway. I have a g19 gen 3 now. I love it. It has glock night sites. I love them too.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
Are you in a 10-round limit state, or can you have the high-caps? You'll spend around $20 apiece for the 13-round stock mags.

·
Methberry PD
5,738 Posts
My first pistol ever was a G32C. The recoil is sort of "beasty" until you get used to it. It's a lotta gun in a little package. Love mine though, and the prices sounds ok.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts