Glock Talk banner

G32 En Route

651 Views 22 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Railsplitter
Hey all,
I have a G32 Gen4 on its way, but I have to jump through the permitting process here in NJ first of course. I ended up choosing the Gen4 over the Gen3 (both are available through my dealer) due to the upgrades.

In the meantime, I was looking to supplement my research with some real-world knowledge from experienced shooters here that run the G32.

Can anyone offer any tricks or tips specific to the G32 Gen4 that I should be aware of or knowledgeable about?

Any insight is appreciated for sure, and thank in advance!

--Brian
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
797 Posts
I had a gen 3 years ago. I carried 125gr GDHP's in it. Awesome gun, but I switched to the G19 for cheaper range time. Plus it was hard to find ammo locally. I don't think I ever had a stoppage with that pistol. The bottleneck cartridge feeds great. Watch for bullet setback if you rechamber the same round over and over again. Great pistol, enjoy it.

· Registered
339 Posts
Hey all,
I have a G32 Gen4 on its way, but I have to jump through the permitting process here in NJ first of course. I ended up choosing the Gen4 over the Gen3 (both are available through my dealer) due to the upgrades.

In the meantime, I was looking to supplement my research with some real-world knowledge from experienced shooters here that run the G32.

Can anyone offer any tricks or tips specific to the G32 Gen4 that I should be aware of or knowledgeable about?

--Brian
A 32.4 has been my EDC for awhile now. There’s plenty of affordable training ammunition available online; defensive rounds are expensive, but so what?

I find the 32’s perceived recoil to be less than my 23.4; the former is more of a “push and up to the right”, rather than a snap. Other than those things, just shoot the snot out of it.

· Premium Member
4,140 Posts
There are none. Use proper fundamentals and it’s literally like shooting any other Glock handgun. Having owned 31s, 32s, and 33s, my opinion is they are basically interchangeable with any other Glock of the same size in terms of operation, capabilities, and intended role. The only difference is caliber, and that’s a logistical issue rather than a practical shooting one.

· Registered
26 Posts
Hey all,

--Brian
It’s my favorite of my glocks. Flat shooting and most accurate. My favorite outdoor edc. Even better with the Overwatch TAC trigger, 3.5 connector and 6lb trigger spring I recently put in it.
Gun barrel Gun accessory Trigger Composite material Air gun

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk mobile app

· Registered
9,525 Posts
Hey all,

--Brian

The Federal HST is your best all around 357 Sig SD round offered by the big ammo companies. For a little variety in your 357 Sig life Underwood offers several rounds. Top on the list is their 68gr XD and 125gr Gold Dot. Load your G32 with any of these rounds and you will be looking at all the other calibers through your rear view mirror.

· Registered
4,151 Posts
Have had a gen3 32 for almost 20? Years? Love it. Got a gen4 32 last year. Never shot it. Still sitting in the box. Never even loaded a mag. My gen3 32 was stippled by polymer refined before he closed up shop. Just feels so good. Carried a 31 at work since 2008. We just retired them last week. We’re issued 45MOS-5 now.

· Registered
1,447 Posts
I really like the .357 Sig cartridge and own both a G32.3 and a G33.3. I use the 32 for my LEOSA annual qualification and get tight groups and high scores. I use Underwood 125 grain Gold Dots for carry and Sellier & Bellot 140 grain TMJ in the field. Both of these cartridges are pretty hot. I put Glock night sights on mine, but there are lots of choices better than the stock items. I also prefer the smooth trigger to the grooved one on the 32/33. I think I’m destined to pick up a G31.3…

· Registered
26 Posts
I really like the .357 Sig cartridge and own both a G32.3 and a G33.3. I use the 32 for my LEOSA annual qualification and get tight groups and high scores. I use Underwood 125 grain Gold Dots for carry and Sellier & Bellot 140 grain TMJ in the field. Both of these cartridges are pretty hot. I put Glock night sights on mine, but there are lots of choices better than the stock items. I also prefer the smooth trigger to the grooved one on the 32/33. I think I’m destined to pick up a G31.3…
G31.3 is awesome. I picked up an LE trade in about a year ago and put a Timney trigger in it. I can almost put shots through same hole at 25y. Love the accuracy and power of 357sig

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk mobile app

· Registered
9,525 Posts

I didn't feel complete until I picked up a G31 to complete my set of all three. Then I got a G23 and a 357 Sig barrel for it as a spare!

· Registered
2,908 Posts
The G32 is fantastic platform. I got mine directly from Glock. Way back when after you took the Glock Armorer Course. Glock would allow you to buy one gun directly from the factory. I picked the G32 Gen4. Form me the recoil felt like a 9MM +P+ round but with a much louder bang. I bought a KKM 9MM conversion barrel, and a stock G23 barrel for it as well. Its definitely a gun that can be used in many situation's and can still do them well.

· Registered
9,525 Posts
The G32 is fantastic platform. I got mine directly from Glock. Way back when after you took the Glock Armorer Course. I picked the G32 Gen4. Form me the recoil felt like a 9MM +P+ round but with a much louder bang. I bought a KKM 9MM conversion barrel, and a stock G23 barrel for it as well. Its definitely a gun that can be used in many situation's and can still do them well.

The G32 357 Sig is the most versatile handgun on the market.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts