close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

g30

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by pochis, Jun 12, 2012.

1. pochis

pochis

i keep seeing little comments aboutg30sflike are there problems staight yet, i am in the market for a g30 and maybe a g30sf, what kind of prblems did the sf have ? your opininons on this purchase.

2. gbpanther41

gbpanther41

I bought my 30sf about two weeks ago and it came with the "old " -1 trigger bar and had a test fire date of feb of this year. My buddy bought his two weeks before me and has the "new" -1- trigger bar and his had a test fire date of march of this year. went shooting last night and didn't put a lot of round through either gun but his did not hang up at all and mine hung up several times on the last round almost like the slide wasn't going all the way forward. I am waiting to hear back from Glock now. Might be going and trading in on a regular G30. Everything I have read either go with an original g30, get a 30sf with the -1- trigger bar or wait for the new gen4 g30. If I had to do it over again I would have went with an original g30. Best of luck to you.

3. trip20

trip20

No problems with mine. Same scenario as gdpanther with regard to test fire date and trigger bar part number.

4. matthewhile

matthewhile

how can i tell if it has the good or bad trigger bar? i am looking for a glock 30 sf and will likely buy it used unless i find some fantastic deal on a new one. but either way i will be worried about the trigger bar.

5. bcj128

bcj128

I bought a used G30SF (2009 vintage) that had the older -1 trigger bar, it ran flawless. When I refurbed the gun before carry I put the new -1- trigger bar. Still no issues. I really like this gun, perfect for ccw.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

6. stolenphot0

stolenphot0 RTF2 Addict

Gen4 30s are hitting now

7. agent88

agent88

:eek: link....

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

8. stolenphot0

stolenphot0 RTF2 Addict

9. chemboy

chemboy

Nice!

10. scosgt

scosgt

Mine was a slightly older gun. The first two mags each had a 9th round fail to feed. Then two more that day. Since then, at least 500 rounds later, not a bobble.
    Probably want to polish the tip of the trigger bar that hits the FPS, and the FPS itself, and the side of the bar where it gets the wear from the slide. That seems to make the gun perfect.

11. agent88

agent88

Glock 30 gen4 deserves its own thread man...... post it!

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2