Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

6,833 Posts
This is called the Slide Stop Lever, not the Slide Lock.

That is called the Slide Lock, not the "take down lever."

(I'm just putting some universally-applicable generic content into an abandoned thread. :))
  • Like
Reactions: Taroman
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.