Glock Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Combat Diver
3,727 Posts
I have a G 20SF and a G 40. I keep thinking I need a G 29, but have yet to see on in the store. I am an impulse buyer and will no doubt buy one when I see it on the shelf, but alas......

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
decisions, decisions. I am a 10 and 357 sig lover. I have been carrying my G22 for reasons I don't feel like going into, IWB 3 o clock.
I was carrying my G33 AIWB and loved it. here's the thing. I've kinda grown to like having the bigger gun.
Unsure if my next purchase should be a G32 or G29, or keep rolling with the G33.
Just not sure if 10 is really something I wanna CCW.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'm a big 10mm fan...

But they're just too chunky to carry for me... So, I'm all tangled up in getting switched to a Glock 32 for carry.

I've got everything... New holsters, ammo, the pistol, night sights... Haven't been through home to get the pistol from the gun shop yet, but its there (had to order it), they'll install the sights when I pick it up.

Converted from carrying a G36 (45acp).

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Underwood is my go to ammo for 380acp , 357 Sig ...and 10mm
In my 29 for SD is UW 180gr GD , Woods carry UW 200gr XTP .
My 29 is a Gen 2.5 .. Last week I slipped my 29 slide on my 30S frame which is a Gen 3 SF frame ...
I think I like the 2.5 full frame better ..

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
I like the underwood stuff, the 180 or 200 XTP is my primary load, with a backup mag of those and one of the 140 xtreme penetrators as well. Lots of fun, and the 135 grain rounds are an attention getter at the range.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.