close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

G29 basepads

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Jakk, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Jakk

Jakk Millennium Member

Are there any GSSF legal basepads that can be installed on a G29? I seem to remember that in the subcompact category, one aftermarket brand (Pierce?) of basepad was allowed. But I can't find the rules online anymore. The GSSF website has course descriptions, but no longer lists the rules relating to equipment. (or maybe I just couldn't find it).

I had thought I could install a basepad from a G30 10rd. mag and make it work, but I was mistaken. The G30 mag tubes must be different length for the 10rd. vs. 9rd. mags.

If there is nothing I can add to a G29 mag, has anyone ever tried shooting 10mm through a Glock .45 mag?

2. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

The Peirce's are GSSF legal as are the Glock "+2" mag bases
    Dan:cool:

3. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Your G29 would be eligible in both Sub and MajorSub (where you wouldn't need to increase the capacity). In Sub you could also just use a stripper mag to put one in the chamber, then slap a 10-rounder in for the M and the Plates. :)

One thing for sure: that would get some heads-a-turnin' ;P
    Have fun!
    ;j

4. Jakk

Jakk Millennium Member

That'll work. As far as I know, nobody makes +1 or +2 (or +anything) basepads for the G29. I was mostly looking for a grip extension. I tried the G30 basepads because increased capacity would just be an added bonus.

I did find the Pierce extensions. I'll try them out.
    [​IMG]