Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale Glock 29 10mm. It has a 3.75" barrel with TFO night sights, a 3.5lb. trigger, and an under barrel rail. It comes with two 10 round magazines, one has a finger extension, a magazine loader, bore brush & rod, a hard case, lock, and manual. This pistol has a small amount of holster wear on both sides of the slide. A slightly used Comp Tac IWB right hand holster is included. Asking $500 shipped. Trades considered

·
Registered
9 Posts
For sale Glock 29 10mm. It has a 3.75" barrel with TFO night sights, a 3.5lb. trigger, and an under barrel rail. It comes with two 10 round magazines, one has a finger extension, a magazine loader, bore brush & rod, a hard case, lock, and manual. This pistol has a small amount of holster wear on both sides of the slide. A slightly used Comp Tac IWB right hand holster is included. Asking $500 shipped. Trades considered

I have a Ruger GP100 3" Wiley Clapp limited edition, it's the deep blue one for trade. Maybe 150 rounds down range. Case and paperwork included. I live in Jax. Have CWP can meet 1/2 way.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer but I will have to pass.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold pending funds

Reactions: dvlish
1 - 4 of 4 Posts