Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After waiting almost 5 weeks, the G27 arrived this afternoon at my local gunstore. I had purchased there before and usually only had to wait 2 to 3 days for special ordered items. I guess the hold up was that I wanted the Glock night sights. Simply because my other Glocks have the Factory Night Sights. Case was sealed as I asked when i purchased the glock. Then after the paperwork was done we opened it up and inspected it. Looked great Gen 3 as I asked, now I just have to do the initial cleaning of the anti-sieze compound. And relube. Then Test Fire!!! Oh and put the Talon grips on that arrived way before the G27.

I'm addicted. :wow:

·
RaptusRegaliter
116 Posts
Congrats! The song "The waiting is the hardest part" comes to mind..

·
NRA Member
760 Posts
Congrats! The G27 is my favorite glock. I have large hands and my G23 and my dad's G22 don't fit my hand nearly as well as the 27. The palm swell is just perfect on it.

Have fun shooting!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice, Congrats! Let's see some pics! I recently got my G27 after getting rid of my G19 and I have no regrets.:cool:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A little more info:
About as new as you can get. I guess that is why I had to wait!

Just received my Glock 27 White Label PGH*** Test fired 03-25-2010

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Thats probably the highest recorded serial prefix!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Congrats on your 27, I love mine too. Thinking of getting a 22 counter-part to work all my sub 2k mags out.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still haven't got to shoot it yet. I cleaned and inspected and oiled as per all my Glocks. Weather has been nice this weekend so I am motorcycle riding! Shooting will just have to wait..........

·
Retired police officer and retired holster maker
979 Posts
Still haven't got to shoot it yet. I cleaned and inspected and oiled as per all my Glocks. Weather has been nice this weekend so I am motorcycle riding! Shooting will just have to wait..........
I'll be riding my motorcycle to the range today:cool:

·
FYPM
5,596 Posts
Congrats. You didn't mention what you were carrying before, but going to a 26/27 is a revelation if you've been carrying something larger. If you can afford to spend to some money on a holster, I'd highly recommend a Brommeland Max Con V.

·
Registered
203 Posts
congrats!! i love mine too!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts