Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a difference between the G26 and G27 frames?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I believe the 26,27, and 33 all use the same frame.

DH

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, thinking about getting one for my AA kit and having a separate gun. Can I assume that the Glockmeister lowers are complete, and not just bare frames? If no one knows for sure, I'll call them.

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
Thanks, thinking about getting one for my AA kit and having a separate gun. Can I assume that the Glockmeister lowers are complete, and not just bare frames? If no one knows for sure, I'll call them.

Yes they're complete frames Add a slide and mags and you're good to go.

·
USN Retired
8,149 Posts
buying a complete slide (G19) to change my G23 into a G19?
Where to buy and how much $$?

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
buying a complete slide (G19) to change my G23 into a G19?
Where to buy and how much $$?
The for sale ads here or Glockmeister as well.
:wavey:

·
USN Retired
8,149 Posts
The for sale ads here or Glockmeister as well.
Nothing in the want ads here.
Looks like Glockmeister sells all the parts for the slide, but not the slide itself.

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
Nothing in the want ads here.
Looks like Glockmeister sells all the parts for the slide, but not the slide itself.

Dude call Glockmeister if you look down towards the bottom of the home page it states that they sell complete slides and lowers, nothing more I can do except call them for you.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Pasted from the glockmeister homepage

[FONT=verdana,geneva]GLOCK Factory U[/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva]ppers and Lo[FONT=verdana,geneva]wers Available [/FONT][/FONT]
WHY SETTLE FOR A LESSER QUALITY KNOCKOFF WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THE REAL THING!!!
NOW IN STOCK:
LOWERS: G17,G19,G22,G23,G27,G31,G32 $240
G20,G20SF,G21,G21SF,G29,G29SF,G30,G30SF $260
G17L,G24,G34,G35 $270
UPPERS: G17,G22,G23,G26,G31,G32 $340
G20,G21,G29,G30 $360
G35 $390
[FONT=verdana,geneva] This is a great opporutnity to convert your 9mm to shoot .40 or .357. Or to upgrade your old style frame to a receiver that has finger grips and accessory rails. All lowers must ship to a licensed FFL. Please check our Glock Upper Swaps by Model page to see all possible conversions and combinations for your Glock.[/FONT]​

[FONT=verdana,geneva][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]
[/FONT]​

·
USN Retired
8,149 Posts

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
In order to make it a 100% reliable G19.

You can do that with the conversion barrel, proper magazines, and changing the Ejector(trigger housing), and it's much cheaper that way also.

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts

·
USN Retired
8,149 Posts
You can do that with the conversion barrel, proper magazines, and changing the Ejector(trigger housing), and it's much cheaper that way also.
Sorry about so thick-headed, with your glockmeister.com recommendation. Guess I didn't look hard enough, on their site. :embarassed:

Anyways...I got a strong impression, reading posts, here, that conversion barrels were not reliable enough for carry. Is that not correct?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts