G26 owners...

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by table, Jan 21, 2010.

1. table

table

was wondering if you shoot your 26 out to distances farther than the usual 7 yds and what kind of grouping are you getting? i went to the range today and tried out to 25 yds. at 15 yds i got plenty shots placing high and outside the 9 ring on the B-27 human silhouette paper targets. do i suck or what? please don't tell me about your best grouping with the 26 on a target that you carry in your pocket to show people guys. just the average grouping for you at farther than SD distances. also what distance is the point of impact on a 26. i have the stock Glock nite sites. it seems mine is just around 10 yds, or maybe thats what i'm good up to. thanks.

2. Forty-eight

Forty-eight

3. drider

drider

On hitting targets, my only suggestion is practice and practice.

4. tedg-23

tedg-23 PROUD AMERICAN!

At 25yrds. I can put all 10rds. on a paper plate. That's the farthest that I've tried. To me, if in a self-defence situation and my target is that far away or farther, I will be running away.

5. fortyofforty

fortyofforty

I've been able to hit a QIT target out to 100 yards, with most shots on cardboard, if not "in the bottle". The problem is that there is no way to tell where you're hitting without walking up to the target, which takes a while. I have tried hitting a steel plate, which also works and gives instant feedback, but it is much smaller than the Q target. It really tests your sight picture, sight alignment and trigger control.

6. robertwh

robertwh

I think I might be able to shoot the 26 a little more accurately than any of my other Glocks including my 19. The more I shoot it the better I do with it. I have no clue as to why.

I have a friend who can't shoot his 26 well at all and he is generally a good shot with any pistol he picks up. I can take his 26 and shoot it just as well as with my own. Why? :dunno: