G26 IWB?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by fxstchewy, Feb 18, 2020.

1. seanmac45

seanmac45 CLM

Buy cheap, buy twice.

Start with a Milt Sparks Criterion and avoid the "Box of Holsters" syndrome.

sonoma and rock_castle like this.
  2. jeepguy66

jeepguy66

Another endorsement for the Vedder Light tuck. It's my EDC with my 26 at about 4 o'clock.

fredj338 likes this.

3. collim1

collim1 5ft of fury. The champ is back!

I have been carrying my Baby Glock in a StealthGear Ventcire mini.

IWB is not my preference and I have tried a ton of IWB holsters over the years. This one works the best of any I have tried.

It’s jacket weather so I’m carrying OWB, but in another month or two the Ventcore will come back out.

4. TNT

TNT

I have several holsters made by Foxx. Very satisfied.

5. CBennett

CBennett

6. G19 fan

G19 fan

Bravo Concealment Torsion - Kydex - thin & the clips are in front & behind instead of in line with the gun - makes the "package" thinner. 10 degree inward cant of the butt of the gun without having to add a "claw". I have one for my G19 & one for my G26. Reasonable price, excellent product & customer service.

https://www.bravoconcealment.com/products/iwb-torsion-holsters

TORSION IWB Kydex Gun Holster: Capture.PNG
    • Deeper Concealment with NEW Torsion Technology.
    • 10 degree inward cant for greater conceal-ability.
    • Designed specifically for IWB concealed carry.
    • Comfortable to wear.
    • One of few IWB holsters offering retention.
    • Holster adds minimal mass to weapon.
    • Holster retains its shape for efficient one handed re holstering.
    And NO, I do not work for them. I'm just a very happy customer.

Maccabeus likes this.
  7. joecarp

joecarp

I use a Crossbreed, 2 different leather Galco's, both used and a long time ago while the prices were low and a cheap Kydex all four work well. I would not want to make a choice of which I prefer as they all serve their purpose well.

8. BillG174

BillG174

The choice of a holster is very subjective and a personal thing because everyone’s body is built a little differently.

I have three Nate Squared (N82) Tactical Professional IWB tuckable holsters, www.n82tactical.com. Tuckable means your shirt can be tucked in around the outside of the holster. One is for my Glock 17-4, one for my Glock 30-4 and one for my Glock 48. N82 sells several types of holsters but I like their Professional model best. It is a single clip holster with adjustable cant that I wear at 9 o’clock (right behind my 2nd belt loop) as I am left handed. Some people don’t like a single clip because they say the holster moves around. Mine settles into my left hip and doesn’t move around at all. It is all day wearing comfort. Because it is a single clip instead of a double clip it is very quick and easy to put on and take off which I really like.

The Professional has 3 layers of material. A very soft suede backing that sits against your body inside your belt, then a rubber neoprene layer to block moisture from reaching the gun and the soft black leather on the outside of the holster that the gun sits next to. No part of the gun ever touches your body. I always wear a T-shirt under my outer shirt. The gun slides into a poly carbonate shell shell which has retention,, trigger guard protection and adjustable cant.

N82 has a lifetime guarantee and a 30 day trial. Their products and customer service is absolutely superior.

9. rock_castle

rock_castle "Give me liberty or give me death!"

The very best is Milt Sparks Criterion. However, if thin is what you are after then you want Kydex. Concealment Express makes a nice thin holster. Good luck.

10. Big1

Big1

Vedder Lighttuck, work for me.

11. IAhunter

IAhunter Venor ergo sum

Just north of the wall, Cochise County, Arizona
    I carry the .40 version. I have two IWB holsters that I like. A White Hat and a Bravo Concealment. The Bravo is thinner and is easy on/off of the belt. The White Hat is bulkier, but more comfortable for all day carry.

12. Patchman

Patchman Florist

For my Glock G26, I have the IWB holster from Tauris Holsters. Thin leather but has a reinforcing band so the holster mouth won't collapse when gun is drawn.

13. sonoma

sonoma

For kydex I like PJ holsters
    For a thin leather holster the milt sparks summer special 2 is really nice.

14. Jan R Whitaker

Jan R Whitaker

Concealment Express and Vetters makes a good kydex holster.

15. Ted Smith

Ted Smith

16. Glock 17L

Glock 17L

I've had great success with The Blackpoint Tactical Little Wing IWB Holster for my Gen 4 Glock 26.. PC270033.JPG

17. 2740dmx

2740dmx

Zorn holsters is one IWB kydex that i use for my G26.
    For leather IWB, i use TT Gunleather "Mike's special ", which has widely spaced loops, rides low and has extra cant angle

18. TNG26

TNG26

GCode Incog holster. Suede covered kydex and thin/light. Best IWB I’ve found for AIWB. Although I have been contemplating trying out a T rex arms side car. I have quite a bit of GCode gear and all of it has been top notch.

19. walkinguf61

walkinguf61

I carried the Glock 26 for almost 20 years and have drawers full of holsters. I kept going back to my leather desantis dual carry with a belt loop instead of a clip. It was comfortable to carry but reholstering one handed was not advisable. I would remove the holster and place it on the gun before returning it to my waist band.

I have used a shoulder holsters, belly bands, kydex of all sorts. I am a recovering holster junkie.

20. Maccabeus

Maccabeus

If thin is more important than other factors, you won't beat something like the RCS VanGuard2. It doesn't add any thickness except whatever style clip you choose.

RCS Vanguard 2 and Ulticlip.jpg
    Super slim, but you give up reholstering on the belt. You need to unsnap the trigger guard from your belt, reapply it to the gun, and then reholster the whole unit.

While I use it for a G43, not a double stack, I've also been very pleased with the LightTuck.