Glock Talk banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

· Registered
1,051 Posts
Congrats on the gen 4 glock 26. My gen 3 glock 26 has over 5 thousand rounds through it. The only problems I ever had were one or two jams during the first 200-500 rounds.....so long ago,I forgot? After 500 rounds it was flawless "glock perfection"

· Registered
5,843 Posts
Thanks for the report...
I was expecting you to tell him his G26 was obviously a poorly designed turd and that you’d never buy a Glock USA gun, only Glock Austria!!!!! :p

To the OP, like everyone said. The first 100-500 rounds are stiffer. If you don’t have rock solid mechanics or quality ammo, it’s more susceptible to user-induced failures.

And while some people will tell you that ANY TYPE of malfunction means the gun is a turd, it’s just something to note and work on your mechanics and work on your malfunction clearing. Keep practicing too.

It’s not just the gun you’re trusting with your life, it’s your skills that you’re counting on. The gun is just a noisy paperweight unless the shooter behind it is solid.

· Registered
131,357 Posts
I was expecting you to tell him his G26 was obviously a poorly designed turd and that you’d never buy a Glock USA gun, only Glock Austria!!!!! :p
:animlol:

Nah, Glock and Beretta basically make the same guns in both countries. I don’t buy them, but they are equivalent to their Euro counterparts.

Beretta only built their high end models in Italy, but the dime a dozen M9 and 92 models are the same from both places.

I don’t own any dime a dozen Berettas. All mine are the high end variety or very early guns.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.