Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took new G26 Gen.5 W/Ameri Glow sights to the range 430 rounds with no issues! This is the first time I have fired a G26 150 rounds from compressed ready, 150 rounds compressed ready double tap, 130 rounds moving with different stance. The targets were 9 yards about 200 rounds (forgot to take picture sorry) target I will post is about 230 rounds at 7 yards. I won't clean until at least 1000+ then maybe this will be my new carry gun for warm weather. I found this very easy to shoot with the GEE Plate attached on the magazines. BTW was shooting to put rounds down range 430 rounds in less than 1 hour, 3 mags. Five Stars Here! Mike N.C ( This is my first post here go easy )

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good deal but there is no reason for a non-combat weapon to go 1k rounds without maintenance as that really proves nothing at all.

400+ rounds? Clean, lube, and carry it.
Hi maybe I should have been more clear on my post. I am leaving this gun bone stock with no upgrades no .25 cent, no connectors, no spring kits etc... I am trying to get some light wear on the moving parts as quick as possible without me touching it. (Hope this will be my EDC)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I got mine last week. I’m very pleased also. Going to get a set of trijicon HD in the morning.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.