close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

G26 8lb trigger Q

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by jim462, Aug 19, 2012.

1. jim462

jim462

I just picked up a used G26 (EAB***US, born Dec 2000) yesterday but the 3rd party seller had no info about it. It's clean and appears to be in really good condition. I stopped by the range on the way home to feed 100 rounds through her and noticed the trigger pull seemed heavier than stock. My groups were also not quite as tight as compared to other G26's & G27's I've shot. I used a digtal scale when I got home and the trigger breaks between 8lbs5oz - 9lbs. I did a little internet searching and mine has a coil spring (not a NY1) and I don't see a + or - on the connector. So my question is what gives with the 8lb+ pull? I made sure it was clean and lubed but no change to the trigger pull. I like the stock 5-5# pull and I'm just trying to figure out what I need to change out to get it there. Thanx

2. JBP55

JBP55

If it is an E series Glock it may need to be refurbished by Glock free of charge and they will check the frame rails as well.

3. NMPOPS

NMPOPS

EAB*** may be subject to recall for the frame rails, but no other issues. Is the a 1 in front of the EAB on the frame? if so it's been changed out already.

4. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

Call Glock, I have an "EAH" series G-26, SOME "E" series glock pistols had frame issues and were recalled for frame replacement but not ALL of them.

EAH series G-26 not effected by frame recall, EAB may or may not be either. A Glock armorer can help you detrmine your trigger pull issues.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  5. jim462

jim462

Thanx guys, I called Glock before I bought it and asked about the serial #. I was told mine was not subject to any recalls including the frame rails. Mine does not have the replacement 1 in front of the serial #.

I'm just trying to figure out if mine is all stock and just in need of some polishing or if maybe the previous owner changed something (like a spring or after marker connector) that I need to change back.

6. JBP55

JBP55

Have a Glock Armorer check it out for you.