close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

g26/27 + CT Grips + MTAC = Problems?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by JerryVO, Apr 6, 2010.

1. JerryVO

JerryVO

OK... I am looking at the setup above. (I already have the G27) but I have been wanting to add CT laser grips for a while and need to konw if they will match well with an MTAC holster.

Does anyone have this setup or recommendations of a similar holster that will work better with CT grips?

2. firedawg60

firedawg60

I don't have that set up so I may not be much help, but I would get a hold of ctac and ask them. I'm sure they would know. Good luck.

3. DeltaNu1142

DeltaNu1142 Glock talker

Why not add a CT Laserguard instead? I use one with a Crossbreed Supertuck; I think the MTAC is available for the Glock subby + CT-LG, too.

4. swinokur

swinokur

I have CT LG on my G30 and use it with a Supertuck. The LG do not interfere with the Kydex shell at all. I am pretty sure you would have no issues with the MTAC but call Comp-Tac to be sure. The Laserguard will definitely affect the fit in the Kydex shell as it mounts near the trigger guard.

5. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

I have a CT grip for my G19 sized Glocks and the G26 sized Glocks and they work just fine in a Supertuck, which, from the looks, is very similar to the MTAC.

6. bobandshawn

bobandshawn BOBO

By "looking at", do you mean you have the 27 w/CT laser and are curious if it fits the holster...or your interested in the whole setup? The reason I ask is that I have my G26 with a lasermax internal laser and love it! Never an issue with any holster made for a 26...

~Bob