Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to the range today with my new 22 and 27, sold my 17,19,26. I was amazed at how accurate I was with the 27. I had some idpa targets and set them out to 25 yards, and out of 30 shots fired from the 27 all but two was dead center. Not one issue with it at all. My 22 ran flawlessly too, very accurate but need a little bit more practice to be competitive with it in idpa & uspsa. I really like the .40 round, recoil isnt that bad either. Now to wait and get a 35 soon.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Were the 9mm gen 3 or 4? Are the new 40 cal gen 3 or 4? I like the 40 cal, but I seem to like 9mm better. It's easier and cheaper to shoot for me. But to each his own. I think you are one of the only people I heard, who gets rid of a g19. I never see a used one around me. I wish I did, I would buy one in a second. It's the only gun that I own, and its a gen 3. I have no use for the gen 4 upgrades.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Were the 9mm gen 3 or 4? Are the new 40 cal gen 3 or 4? I like the 40 cal, but I seem to like 9mm better. It's easier and cheaper to shoot for me. But to each his own. I think you are one of the only people I heard, who gets rid of a g19. I never see a used one around me. I wish I did, I would buy one in a second. It's the only gun that I own, and its a gen 3. I have no use for the gen 4 upgrades.
all my glocks were/are 3rd gen. I found a g19 gen3 with austrian proof marks new,for $500. So I started a layaway with it and traded my 19 for a lnib 3rd gen27. I had all .45's until a year or so ago, went to all 9mm's, now all .40's, except for the 19 on layaway.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, it was the only 19 they had. The owner said he had it for awhile, its a small shop in a very small town. I was going to buy a 27 for cc, so when I found one for trade, well I traded it. I was going to buy the 19 anyway along with the 27, so I got the 27 on trade and will get the new 19, its a win win for me. I just shoot the .40 better believe it or not:shocked: in idpa, I like the g22, and will use my gssf to get a 35.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If I didnt walk into the austrian proofed 19???? No I would not have traded my 19. I still have another 19 that my son uses and likes, so it will be his soon. I think the 19 is one of best made by glock.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I feel the same way. My g19 has about 1350 FLAWLESS ROUNDS through it so far in about three months. It eats everything. It loves remington golden sabre 124 gr +p. Eats them like candy. I got the glock night sites with it as well. I like that they are tennifer treated and give you a 15 year to life warranty. They are great in light and dark night conditions. I suggest them to everyone.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I feel the same way. My g19 has about 1350 FLAWLESS ROUNDS through it so far in about three months. It eats everything. It loves remington golden sabre 124 gr +p. Eats them like candy. I got the glock night sites with it as well. I like that they are tennifer treated and give you a 15 year to life warranty. They are great in light and dark night conditions. I suggest them to everyone.
You are right, I plan to keep my new 19 and not use it as much. My 27 is used now for cc and bug matches, the 22 I use for home/truck/compitition, I will have the 35 soon for compition. Meprolites on the way for my new 27, I will have a light and crimson trace laser for my 22 soon. The new 19 will have meprolites on it when I go pick it up. The 19 is a fun gun to go plinking with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts