close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

g21sf ghost 3.5 trigger

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by billy b, Mar 13, 2012.

1. billy b

billy b

just picked up a used 21sf. was told gun was only shot about 150 times. i believe this because none of the blueing is wore off. i also own 3 other glocks so i am familiar with there triggers. now my question. it has the 3.5 ghost trigger instaled.trigger may be lighter but feels mushy & longer pull to me. is this the way ghost triggers are. thinking of puting original connector back in. do 21's have same trigger feel as other glocks or are they different. thanks.

2. allegro

allegro

Just put a Ghost in my 23 and really like the change. Made mine a bit easier to pull but more predictable break.

3. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

All my G21's have the same trigger pull but I installed the Glock (-) connector in mine. The G21's I have will shoot just about anything(SWC's, FP's) without any issues but my G30 is more accurate but it WILL NOT shoot the SWC's.:dunno:

Dan:cool:

4. bentbiker

bentbiker

Any minus connector will have more creep than a more vertical guide angle. To get the same vertical movement of the cruciform, the length of the pull at the wall must be longer -- it's geometry. For me, the feeling of creep tends to less noticeable as you drop the weight of the trigger pull still further. I realize this may or may not be an acceptable option to you.