Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Who is selling these?
I just picked up a couple from GlockParts.com last week, 13 rounders.

Last I saw MidwayUSA had them on sale but ofcourse they didnt have them in stock. What good is a sale if you dont have any in stock, lol.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I just picked up a couple from GlockParts.com last week, 13 rounders.

Last I saw MidwayUSA had them on sale but ofcourse they didnt have them in stock. What good is a sale if you dont have any in stock, lol.

I got the same problem. I only have the 2 mags for my new G21sf. None of the stores here carry G21sf mags either!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Many of us dont really fear a goverment ban as much as we fear a state ban. In my case, I live in Maryland which already has a 20 round limit. But, in the wake of the event in Tucson, the state legislature is said to be attempting to lower the limit to 10 rounds.

Now heres the tricky part in regards to Maryland's already imposed 20 round limit. Its illegal to purchase mags over 20 rounds in Maryland, and its illegal to have mags over 20 rounds mailed/shipped to an MD address. BUT, it is perfectly legal to drive to VA or PA and purchase mags exceeding 20 rounds and drive them back to MD. There is no MD law against owning mags having a capacity higher then 20 rounds, you just cant buy them within the state or have them shipped to an in state address. Pretty stupid law if you ask me. The question is, will this still be the case if they impose a 10 round limit? We dont know yet.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The G21SF takes the same mags as the G21. I ordered an extra 13-round mag from topglock.com (although it was backordered when I ordered it) and it works perfectly in my G21SF.

From the time of my order to the time I received it, it took about 2 weeks, but that mag was the only thing holding up my order. Once it shipped, I received it promptly!

·
Registered
195 Posts
The G21SF takes the same mags as the G21. I ordered an extra 13-round mag from topglock.com (although it was backordered when I ordered it) and it works perfectly in my G21SF.

From the time of my order to the time I received it, it took about 2 weeks, but that mag was the only thing holding up my order. Once it shipped, I received it promptly!

The new G21SF will not take G21 mags.. I know, I have both. :wavey:

·
Transform & Win
3,349 Posts
So many G21SF pistols have been converted to the standard mag release we can't be sure without confirmation from rigger7 (OP).

If the G21SF pistol has the ambi-mag release, a G21 mag with a front cut-out window is required. If the G21SF has the standard mag release then any G21 mag (with or without a cut-out) will work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts