GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I agree with the other users in this thread my glock 21 really opened my eyes to why glocks are good. The 21 is awesome to shoot at the range. Great capacity, awesome trigger and light In the hand. I do my best double taps with my Glock 21 at the range.

·
M62/76
11,955 Posts
Sweet!

I’ve been known to have duplicates of favorite firearms and a Gen4 21 is near the top of my list to compliment my Gen3 21 which is arguably one of my favorite handguns.

Reactions: Phats

·
Registered
55 Posts
I traded a G-19.4 for G-21.4 and my son replied that I finally got a big boy gun. Hate it when the kids are right. Installed a Fastfire 3, red dot and keep finding reasons to improve the learning curve. Problem being is I have not practiced with the EDC at all. So if you want to ignore your other guns get a g-21. Good luck!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Congrats. Heartily agree. Went several years wanting a G21 but fearing the grip was too large for our short stubby little hand. Found a G21.3 police trade in for an excellent price and took the chance. Glad we did. Our G21 is too large (for us) to conveniently carry concealed, but we consider it our most formidable handgun.

We trudge on.

·
King Doofus.
5,478 Posts
Back in the mid '90's I went to a local range to shoot a few Glocks because I was thinking about replacing all my defense guns with Glocks. I fell in love with the 21. The others... not so much. As it was, the 21 was too big for CCW so I gave up on the idea. About 10 years later, I re-visited Glocks and 23's and 27's became my primary defense guns. My next Glock purchase will be a 21. (unless I get seduced by the all mighty 20)

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, your killing me, I have got to get one soon, been waiting on a Police Trade in, G-21 gen 3 SF, or G-21 gen 4, a local Police Only Supply sometimes has full size G-21 gen3 with N/S one mag for $335, but I want what I want, and "DOH" I recently took a G-17 gen 4 one mag with N/S out of the used case for $300, and left the G-21 gen 4 with N/S next to it, that was as new one mag, that was $365...................never again.
Let me go back in next week and see what a Blue Label with N/S costs.

·
Just sayin'
4,630 Posts
Congrats on the new pistol. I was thinking of acquiring a Glock 21 a few years ago but decided I would rather have a long slide .45acp and so the Glock 41 is the one for me. Enjoy and be safe.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I really like my Gen 4 G21. I have several handguns in .45acp, and the Glock is one of my favorites. Soft-shooting, and always goes bang no matter what I feed it. I use it primarily as a nightstand gun, or carry it in a chest holster around the farm. Congrats on a great purchase!

·
Registered
3 Posts
There are some nice Gen 4 21's on Gbroker from BHGunRack. They are $325 with no CC fee or shipping. Just got one in really good shape, haven't had a chance to shoot it yet.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts