Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Semper Paratus
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went back to stock stuff only on my carry G21 and dont need these parts anymore. I have a like new Bar Sto SS barrel. About 400 rounds through it and all factory target load stuff. These are on a 12 to 14 week wait list and go for 215 new. Asking 150 shipped.

The Briley barrel I got in a trade and know nothing about it other than it's clean and is needing to be gunsmith fit. It will sit in the gun itself a bit tight so the hood needs to be cleared and the guide rod channel needs to be cut on the bottom lug. That being said I think the previous owner or whoever tried shooting it without the recoil channel being cut. These go for 180 new. Asking 120 shipped.

**SOLD**I have a stainless guide rod for a G21 with a factory +2 weight spring. Used it for a bit and put a stock guide rod and spring back in it for carry. Asking 20 shipped.**SOLD**

Email is fastest for communicaton on questions or more pics. Not really looking for trades but try. I'm easy to deal with!

Josh

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I'll take the guiderod and spring if that is 20.00 SHIPPED and you will accept USPS Money Order. PM on the way.

·
Semper Paratus
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To the top please!

·
Semper Paratus
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTT, lower prices on the barrels. Trades?

·
Semper Paratus
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BTT please!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts