Glock Talk banner

G20 IWB, sweat shield

671 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  BCGUNCOLL
I'm looking for a right-hand, IWB with clip (not just a friction-type holster). I've been collecting firearms since I was in the military, but only got my first Glock a few months ago. (side note: IT's FREAKIN AWESOME!, fits my hand, moderate recoil, accurate). I'm a large-framed person, with meathooks for hands, so I carry a larger firearm. The first IWB didn't cover the slide enough, every time I bent over I was getting jabbed with the corner. I ordered a remora, which does (mostly) cover the slide, but there are other issues with it. I'm looking for a GOOD holster, with full coverage to keep me from getting bruised up if I move around, bend over, etc. I would also prefer a retention strap that's not 20 cents of velcro slipped into the shipping box as an afterthought for an additional 3000% markup. I tried searching the forum but got an error message re: the search could not be completed at this time.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Prefer input from those who actually OWN a product and have used it for daily carry. Thanks.l
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,418 Posts
I think retention straps are pointless on IWB holsters. As for the holster, Stealthgear. All hybrid holsters have the kydex part in common; what makes them different is the part that is between you and the gun. The Stealthgear mesh blows all leathers out of the water and puts Alien Gear neoprene to shame.

· Registered
18,795 Posts
They are kind of pricey, but I have really liked the two Crossbreed Super/mini tucks I have bought. I spent the money on the horsehide option and while it takes a little longer to break in, seems very durable as well as thin. I do also like my Stealthgear AIWB holster, the negative was it took a while to get though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.