Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 3rd Gen Glock 20 that has been carried but I don't believe has ever been fired. (If it was, it was very little ie: single digits) It has two high cap mags, Optima 2000 sight (same thing as a Jpoint sight), a new Blackhawk Serpa holster, and a 6" hunting barrel from Lone Wolf. All contact points are polished inside but no springs or any other parts have been changed out. Will also include take off Meprolite rear site dated 07 and still bright. Mepro front still on.
These are some hard hitting, hi capacity hand cannons that really show what the 10mm can do. Glock designed his large frame around the 10mm.

I would like $750 for all but will entertain offers.One time price drop $700 obo until Friday evening
I would be interested in swapping for a 3rd Gen G19 + some cash or accessories.
I would also be interested in swapping for a 3 or 4 inch barreled S&W in .44 special or perhaps a 4" Ruger Redhawk.
Another handgun that could tempt me would be a Browning HP .40 with some accessories.
As far as rifles go, I'm interested in a CZ 527 Carbine in 7.62 X 39
As always, I'll listen to any offer as long as you are not intentionally trying to burn me.
I would prefer to keep dealings within the State of Texas if possible as it saves on the hassle factor. Also, FTF deals will receive the boxes 10mm ammo I have on hand.
Thanks,
Doc

·
Registered
20,760 Posts
Free Bump for a great price for such a Beautiful combo.:wavey:

on a side note, how do you like that holster:dunno::wavey:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Back up with Higher Price and more stuff!!!
Doc

·
Registered
10 Posts
BTT for a fellow Nam vet and all round great guy.

Even tho he trades away a Ruger Bisley 44 mag and then starts looking for another:supergrin:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pistoleer 44 - I'm one of them youngin's that was just gettin' born when you were in Nam. I did my fighting in OIF. Sorry to confuse.

Ron - Yes, the original barrel is part of the package deal as well. If you look really closely at the photo, you can see it in the plastic container there.

Doc

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
/bump for the mid-week shoppers. Payday is getting close. It's time to figure out how to buy a nice Glock 20 Hog Killer with it. :)
doc

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Final bump before it's off to the gunshow.
doc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts